AFC Men’s Physique Rules
- Men’s Physique will be checked in and measured the same as Classic Physique competitors.
1. Muscularity and Body Condition
Judges will be looking for fit contestants who display proper shape, symmetry combined with muscularity, and overall conditioning. This is NOT a bodybuilding division so extreme muscularity should be marked down.
2. Stage Presence and Personality
Contestants will be asked to walk in board shorts. Shorts must be just above the knee in length and can be one inch below the belly button, no spandex and no logos are permitted on the board shorts. ( A manufacturer’s logo such as a Nike symbol or Billabong are acceptable.) Competitors will enter the stage without a shirt and barefoot. No lewd acts allowed for example the “moon pose”. No Gymnastics Moves are Allowed. Judges will be looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey his personality to the audience.
Competitors will walk to the center of the stage alone and perform front and back turns with an optional pose of hand on hip or hand in pocket, finishing facing the judges as directed then proceed to the side of the stage.
- The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do turns.
- Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in turns.
AFC Sierra Nevada Classic Fitness Expo 2018 will be offering two (2) height classes:
|Class A||Up to and including 5’8”|
|Class B||Over 5’8”|